Re: Baptisa now cut flowers

Donna, Thanks for asking.I guess I should be grateful I don't have as many
customers as last year.( I was crushed last spring when the local bank dropped
my services. I had done arrangements for their lobby for the last 5 years.) My
flowers are really doing amazingly well...considering. I have long narrow
raised beds 4ft by 25ft. I run soaker hoses down the middle and mulch deeply with
wheat straw. I use a small pump to get water from the pond to the beds but the
pond is now so low that I prob don't have more than another 2 weeks worth of
water. But yea!! Rain today at last..8/10 in. The flowers themselves are not
as tall as they should be and the dinnerplate dahlias are really more salad
plate dahlias. But all in all things are ok. Kathyz5