FW: African Holly Hock Seeds...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] FW: African Holly Hock Seeds...
  • From: Pam Evans gardenqueen@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 21:12:24 -0500

Bonnie is hung up w/ some heavy bookkeeping for the time being, but
she asked me to let y'all know she's got African hollyhock seeds up
for grabs.  And she says they don't get leaf miners like the regular
ones and never need staking.  Just email her off list if you want some
and she'll be happy to oblige!