RE: cuttings

Any place that two cuttings touch they can hold moisture and rot. Same
too if they touch the box where the condensation is. Any time you see a
cutting turning brown, pull it out.

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Curious why you made this remark--

"And BTW, no part of any cutting should touch any other cutting or any part
of the box."

Donna