Re: Bees now a/c

We've had a/c for about three years.  Before that I had a room
unit for my computer for several years.  We had a large attic fan
that would cool the house nicely if the evening was cool, and I
just pulled drapes and tried to shade the house during the day.
There weren't too many nights that were terribly uncomfortable.
 My DH always insisted we didn't need anything more - until he
retired and he changed his mind. Of course until then he always
worked in an air-conditioned office.

In a message dated 08/06/2005 5:40:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,