Re: cuttings

Since I don't have a greenhouse that's usable right now, too hot, should I
try Kitty's box idea and put it on the covered porch? That way I can get a
box going and see if I can make some cuttings that will be ready to pot by
October or so?

And Kitty, I have one of those "filing" boxes that's clear, except for the
top. Wonder if that would work or should I go get one that has a clear top
too?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC