Re: Bees

Oh, Pam, did you get stung? I hope you were able to shake him out without
getting stung! I hate bees of all sorts. I know they have a valued purpose
in the garden, so I try to avoid them and let them go on their merry way,
but if one starts flying around me, I walk away real fast and make a weird
high pitched squeak. : /
 Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7