RE: Blessed Rain!

Congrats! We got nada...nothing...not a drop and nothing in the weeks
forecast either.

So what does DH decide to do this morning.... cut the grass... I can kiss
what little I had left goodbye with the heat we are expecting this week...

Budgeting new sod for next spring here....

But what is amazing is how well the hibiscus and weeds are doing.... some
weeds are now close to 6ft tall.... egads! And what I would like to know is
how they got that big, that fast-- (heading out to cut the seed heads off
them, no time to dig them out...)

Donna