RE: Baptisa now cut flowers

I also have the dreaded clay here, but years of amending have made the
gardens workable.

Think I am going to try an annual bed for cut flowers next year provided DH
gets his train plants out of there.... so I would have a 4ft by 32ft raised
bed to do that in.

Interesting comment about black plastic... are you making it like a cold
frame or just to heat up the soil before you plant? If I remember correctly,
you are not that far from me, so are thinking our time frames of doing this
are quite similar? I am 40 miles south of Chicago...

Any suggestions on which seeds (or should I use plants) I should try with on
my first attempt?

Donna