Re: Baptisa now cut flowers

Andrea, I grow all the cut flowers I sell. The gal. perennials I are a
combination of seed started, cutting started and mostly purchased plugs I grow on.
Sorry to say I am too tech challenged to send pics but I may get it one day
soon. Right now my fav camera is an SLR Nikkormat...an old friend. I need to
get in to the digital age but have resisted so far! Kathyz5