Re: Bees now a/c

Donna, we don't have it and don't need it. As I mentioned we have the natural air conditioning of the fog.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 7:19 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Bees now a/c

Amazing- I thought everyone had a/c of some type or another in their homes.

So curious, how many do or don't have home a/c....

Donna
Who has central a/c- not always on, but most times set high just to keep the
animals comfortable as I can't leave ground floor windows wide open when I
am not around...