Re: Blessed Rain!

Yeah, besides if the U.S. raises a stink about that then the Mexican govt. might mention what happened to the Colorado River.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Blessed Rain!

All the time darlin'.  I'm more cognizant of it because it happens
here all too often.  The Rio Grande Valley citrus farms have had
recurring problems because Mexico siphons off more than their share of
the river (set by treaty) and our butt kissin' government is too
lily-livered to do anything about it.  Makes me nuts, best not to go
there I suspect.

And you got to wonder how much of this stuff goes on all the time without
anyone knowing about it...

Good Grief!

Donna

--