To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] A/C

Barely. I was muttering about International Falls, MN and North Dakota this year!
I used to revel in hot temperatures, but the older I get, the more I prefer cold. DH says "You can always put more on... there is a limit to what you can take off".

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

You're kidding, of course.