From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:16 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] cuttings

Just another dumb question.....

I have some interesting coleus this year that were purchased as small
plants, you know the spring tray type purchases. Some turned out to have an
interesting color combo leaves.

So.... if I let them go to seed, would the seeds produce the same colors
next year?

I know you are all going to suggest I take cuttings, but that never works
for me- about the end of Feb- early March- everything dies here! I suppose I
could mooch a tad of room at the greenhouse, but previous years taught me-
they don't die, but sure come up missing about the time I need them! So that
is out too....

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.