Re: Way OT, except for Melody

Eye and tongue.  The color of the coconut was equally disgusting.
It wasn't a total loss, I pried the almonds off before pitching the rest.
Kitty

-- james singer  wrote:
And here I am, carefully screening evaluation of various passionfruit
species and cultivars because I want to plant a couple. Eye [er...
tongue] of the beholder?

On Aug 9, 2005, at 2:33 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center wrote:

> Chocolate.
> Last week I tried a new Almond Joy bar (I prefer Mounds though)  It was
> lime-flavored coconut wirh the almonds atop all covered in white
> chocolate.
> Quite different and yummy.  Today, they had another one -
> passionfruit-flavored coconut and milk chocolate.  This was THE most
> disgusting piece of candy I've ever tasted.  Reminded me of the Monty
> Python
> skit about chocolate covered eye of nute.   Hershey is sending me a
> coupon
> for a replacement.
>
> Kitty

Island Jim