Re: Way OT, except for Melody

Kitty, did you tell them it tasted like chocolate covered eye of newt? <ROFL> I have a coupon for Lysol toilet cleaner because I finally called after using every tool in the house in an attempt to open the one I bought. I was feeling exceptionally stupid until the kid on the help line told me the directions on the container were printed incorrectly!
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:33 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Way OT, except for Melody

Chocolate.
Last week I tried a new Almond Joy bar (I prefer Mounds though) It was
lime-flavored coconut wirh the almonds atop all covered in white chocolate.
Quite different and yummy. Today, they had another one -
passionfruit-flavored coconut and milk chocolate. This was THE most
disgusting piece of candy I've ever tasted. Reminded me of the Monty Python
skit about chocolate covered eye of nute. Hershey is sending me a coupon
for a replacement.

Kitty