Re: Success!!!!!

Thanks all. It's not really my method. I got it from gardenchat. Jim S
gave some ideas and then I'm pretty sure it was Cathy or Melody that
told me they always keep a box ready for cuttings this way on the
kitchen counter. So I tried it with tenders with great results. I wasn't
sure it would work for woodies, but it did. It's not necessarily more
fun than your method Zem, but you can get a lot of them in a small
space.

Kitty

-- Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
You GO Kitty!   How wonderful, I am so tickled.  I may need to try
your method myself.  My record w/ cuttings is relatively abyssmal.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX