RE: Way OT, except for Melody

Okay, so you knew I couldn't resist.  I swear all I'll say is that I prefer my chocolate dark and straight!  LOL!!

Hills, IA  zone 5

 --- On Tue 08/09, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center < 4042N15@nationalhearing.com > wrote:
From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center [mailto: 4042N15@nationalhearing.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:33:08 -0600
Subject: [CHAT] Way OT, except for Melody

Chocolate.<br>Last week I tried a new Almond Joy bar (I prefer Mounds
though) It was<br>lime-flavored coconut wirh the almonds atop all
covered in white chocolate.<br>Quite different and yummy. Today, they
had another one -<br>passionfruit-flavored coconut and milk chocolate.
This was THE most<br>disgusting piece of candy I've ever tasted.
Reminded me of the Monty Python<br>skit about chocolate covered eye of
nute. Hershey is sending me a coupon<br>for a

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com