RE: Thanks

Hey Jim, guess I'm a day late and a dollar short again.  What is this list
you guys are talking about?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thanks

Yeah. Busiest list I've ever been on. It's like everybody bought stuff
they didn't want or need and now want to get rid of it so they'll have
room for stuff other people bought that they didn't want or need.
Crazy. Except there are a lot of school clothes and such being passed
around. And that's good. Kids never wear out their clothes; they
outgrow them.

On Aug 9, 2005, at 9:26 PM, Donna wrote:

> Ut oh- your going to be hooked Jim.... lotsa stuff is given away
> daily- at
> least around here.
>
> Donna

Island Jim