From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center [mailto: 4042N15@nationalhearing.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:33:08 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Way OT, except for Melody

Well, since I had to throw away that Almond Joy, I treated myself to
another<br>new find - one I think you'd like Melody.<br>Dark Chocolate
&quot;Melody &quot; &lt;mhobertm@excite.com&gt;<br>To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:08
Okay, so you knew I couldn't resist. I swear all I'll say is that
I<br>prefer my chocolate dark and straight!
5<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the
Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
&lt;<br>4042N15@nationalhearing.com &gt; wrote:<br>&gt; From: Chapel
Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
[mailto:<br>4042N15@nationalhearing.com]<br>&gt; To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>&gt; Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:33:08 -0600<br>&gt;

Subject: [CHAT] Way OT, except for Melody<br>&gt;<br>&gt;
Chocolate.&lt;br&gt;Last week I tried a new Almond Joy bar (I prefer
Mounds<br>&gt; though) It was&lt;br&gt;lime-flavored coconut wirh the
almonds atop all<br>&gt; covered in white chocolate.&lt;br&gt;Quite
different and yummy. Today, they<br>&gt; had another one
-&lt;br&gt;passionfruit-flavored coconut and milk chocolate.<br>&gt;
This was THE most&lt;br&gt;disgusting piece of candy I've ever
tasted.<br>&gt; Reminded me of the Monty Python&lt;br&gt;skit about
chocolate covered eye of<br>&gt; nute. Hershey is sending me a
coupon&lt;br&gt;for a<br>&gt; sign-off this list, send email to
majordomo@hort.net with the&lt;br&gt;message<br>&gt; text UNSUBSCRIBE