Re: Fall PDN catalogue

> I don't claim to "get" it all either, but putting Hortus III down the
> toilet is supposedly comparable to the allegations that interviewers put
> the Koran and other religious books down the toilet to torture the
> prisoners at Gitmo. All the plants that are being tortured and in chains
> by the ASLA people appear to demonstrate the abuse they dole out to
> plants as suggested by Andrea. I enjoyed the PCLU protesters; made me
> think of Marge. And the warden at his desk designing a landscape with a
> very fearful plant looking on was pretty funny if what Andrea says is
> true.

OK, so it's pretty much what I thought...  Except that I didn't get the
Hortus III/Koran reference.  Although if Tony thinks Hortus III is the
plant geek's bible he's way behind the times.  :)

> And to Chris - is it all just BLA, BLA, BLA to Landscape Architects?

I'm sorry, did you say something?  :)

Although I'm now thinking maybe I need to rejoin ASLA.  Bah, what's
$280/year?  Oof.

Chris