Re: Thanks

It's one of the Yahoo lists, Rich. I got the initial address from Daryl--and have now lost it. There's something like 6,000 individual sites. And there's a way to winnow them down by state, so you don't have go through all of them to find the one next door.

On Aug 10, 2005, at 4:44 PM, Rich Apking wrote:

Hey Jim, guess I'm a day late and a dollar short again. What is this list
you guys are talking about?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thanks

Yeah. Busiest list I've ever been on. It's like everybody bought stuff
they didn't want or need and now want to get rid of it so they'll have
room for stuff other people bought that they didn't want or need.
Crazy. Except there are a lot of school clothes and such being passed
around. And that's good. Kids never wear out their clothes; they
outgrow them.