Re: Fall PDN catalogue

Well, like any other field or profession - you've got some really good
ones (like Chris) and some so-so mediocre types and some REAL clunkers
who couldn't find their own butt w/ two hands, a map and a flashlight.
 If you saw some of the Einsteins I have to deal w/ every day, y'alls
heads would explode.  It's unbelievable.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX