Re: propagation boxes

I don't know offhand, but the size doesn't really matter. Just so your
medium and material fit comfortably. If you're doing a lot you might
want to use one of those under bed storage boxes (though not actually
under a bed). I'd guess my small one to be about 18 x 12 x 7h and the
big one about 24 x 16 x 20h. Use what you can find and that suits your
needs.

Kitty

-- Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
Kitty, what are the size of your boxes, again.
     Ceres