Re: Fall PDN catalogue

"Lord of the sultry, red parterres
And orchards sunned by hell's unsetting flame!
Amid thy garden blooms the Tree which bears
Unnumbered heads of demons for its fruit;
And, like a slithering serpeat, runs the root
That is called Baaras;
And there the forky, pale mandragoras,
Self-torn from out the soil, go to and fro,
Calling upon thy name:
Till man new-damned will deem that devils pass,
Crying in wrathful frenzy and strange woe."

-- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com> wrote:
> In this case, Cathy they are cubed, not rounded, but you hit the nail
> on the head.

Hey, it's not just the LAs who do this you know!

I remember when I went to Iseli Nursery in Oregon -- I was almost horrified
by the stuff that they had growing there.  Made me feel like I was in the
Garden of Adompha.  :)

Chris