Re: Success!!!!!

Kitty, Thanks for a well thought out opinion..(they are so hard to find
these days!) I would pot up cuttings and bring them in to my greenhouse for the
winter. The greenhouse is cold but usually doesn't get below 28 degrees on the
coldest days. 'Tho with the extremes we have experienced this summer who
knows  what this winter will bring? Also have had a bit of trouble with watering
in the  gr'hse in winter. I must overwater 'cause I seem to lose too many pots
esp. the  4 in. size. btw did you get any rain last night? From the looks of
the weather  map every county in north IL got rain except for a small area in
the center of  the state. That would be us. Kathyz5