Re: tonights event/moving

WOW  that is a lot!   They charge that for Spring clean up  here.
Maintenance is no more that 30 a week.  Although My landscaper  doesn't do anything
after he wacked too many flowers one year that I had grown  from seed and in
bloom!  He even leaves me the most beautiful dandelions!
Well I better get a going...  Kids birthday and we are off to  Adventureland,
in this horrid heat!
In a message dated 8/12/2005 10:57:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,