Re: propagation boxes

kmrsy@netzero.net wrote:
Jim asked to see the propagation boxes and their location. As I
mentioned, they're on the west side of the house under a Cherry Tree.
This is a work area. Instead of landscaping up to the house here, the
bed starts about 6 or 7 feet out and the area in between can be used for
various tasks. This is one of the spots where I group pots over winter.
Thanks much for the pictures. Tends to reduce my addled confusions...
And you don't drill holes for ventilation ? High humidity more beneficial
than ventilation ? Does that side of the house get any direct sun, or just
high shade ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W