-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 12:31 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plumeria rubra

Andrea,
I'm no expert, but aren't some of the daylilies that are grown in the south
not able to survive in the north?  Here we select the varieties that are
listed as dormant and steer clear of those marked evergreen (I think  - and
I think there's a third kind).  Do you know what kinds you have?  I'm sure
Chris and others on the list could give much more accurate info.

Kitty