Re: tonights event/moving

In a message dated 8/12/05 11:44:54 PM, hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

> I've watched my Dad do manual labor all his life, highly skilled, WAY under
> paid. He's 64 (65 in November) and still gets up at 4:30 am and works all
> day in the Charleston heat

Andrea, my husband who has been retired for 15 yrs, older than your dad, gets
up at 4:30 everyday.   Some days it is earlier but never by alarm.   He was
in mgmt before retirement now does manual type outdoor labor because he wants
to & enjoys it.   Yes, even in the heat & humidity and loves the cold.
However, the keywords are   'because he wants to & enjoys'.
     Ceres