RE: farmers almanac

Hi Kitty,
Yeah I got it too.  Just deleted it without looking though.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@netzero.net
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 9:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] farmers almanac

Are any of you suddenly receiving a farmers almanac newsletter?  The reason
I ask is....
I received it twice on this email address, which means I suppose, it
could come from anywhere I've been on the internet. However, I also
received it at my work email (which is also on the list - Chapel Ridge).
This work e-address has no internet access, just email and I have given
it out to no one except for its use on several hort.net lists.

Chris - is it possible that the FA has plundered your lists? I know you
wouldn't give them out. Just asking in case you've got a hole in the
system that needs to be fixed.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.