Re: tonights event/moving

LOL! Wants to and enjoys it are the key terms. I'm sure my Dad would get up
at 4:30 am in a heart beat to go fishing, but laying pipe for a living is a
whole different ball game. I'll just be glad when he retires so he doesn't
have to deal with that anymore and can fish and work on his motorcycles!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC