Hello Everybody,

I had another freecycle couple here today! They wanted ground covers for
shade so I pulled some periwinkle for them to root (actually there were
plenty of roots, but they are going to cut back the runners).  I was even
able to recycle a ton of four-packs and a few nursery trays for them to root
some little clumps for planting when things cool down.  I had pots of other
divisions lying around like sedum, anise hyssop, rudbeckia, and variegated
goldenrod,  that I sent them home with.  They'll come back for more when
weather permits.

I spent yesterday afternoon shopping, but I can't hang out in stores another

Chris Petersen
Northport, NY
Zone 7