gettin' old

I just finished printing 700 quarter page labels for our MG bulb sale.
Glad that's out of the way. I still have to create about half the
placards for each variety among other things, but knowing this is done
helps. Yes, I'm early, but you never know what's going to happen. The
printer started acting up early on; outright refusal to comply with
requests. Had to shut down several times. Could only print 2 pages at a
time. Silly stuff. So this morning I uninstalled, reinstalled the
printer. Now it said the port was busy. Finally I unplugged the external
Super Disk drive on which the printer piggybacks to the only available
parallel port and......voila! Back in business. This is the kind of
thing that happens with old equipment.