Re: Be kind to your web-footed...

My great grandmother came from Ireland as a child, by herself, in the
1880s. According to my mother, the boat sank in the Atlantic and she
was rescued by a boat going back to Ireland. So she had to start all
over again. My mother's paternal grandfather was a Prussian draft
dodger.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b