Re: Starting a nursery

> Hi, I am doing the same thing and would love to see some of the information.

Cool!  Maybe I should start a nurseryperson support list!  :)

My biggest question right now is how many of each plant to order.  Many
plants are available wholesale in packs of 6/12/24.  Is six enough for
the less common plants?

Since I've never had previous seasons to compare with, I'm not sure
how many of everything I should keep on hand.  Of course, if I run out
of something people are going to be put out too.

I'm looking at an inventory of about 150-200 different selections,
mostly focusing on Midwest natives that I think should get more use,
new/specialty perennials that I think deserve attention, and a fair
number of hosta, ferns, and geraniums.