RE: Starting a nursery

Hi, I am in Marion, Indiana. Depending on which USDA zone map you use I am
either a 5 or a 6. I get away with many zone 7 plants in the ground all
I am not into the common stuff at all. Today I have Thunbergia battiscombei,
Brugmansia, Passiflora (Maypop I think) and Scadoxus multiflorus Katherinae
to name just a few, in bloom. I have buds on several Cleodendrons, Kohleria,
Bougainvillea and Murraya.