Re: Starting a nursery

Good luck!!!!!!   I once had a Greenhouse biz...  we grew  everything from
seed.  and on weekends we sold at swaps..

We called ours the EVERGREEN House...

Count me on your list!

Holli
LI, NY

In a message dated 8/16/2005 3:38:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

>  That might not be a bad idea to start a nurseryperson support list.

What should I call it?  nurserypeople@hort.net?   nursery@hort.net?

One thing that I should add -- I don't plan on using  hort.net as a platform
to sell my plants.  Other nurseries donated  money to the hort.net fund,
so it wouldn't be fair for me to do something  like that without equal
representation.

Just thought I'd  mention that.  :)