Re: Starting a nursery

Chris
   It is a horrible world out there!   EVERYONE  SUES!!   Just be careful!
They will sue for a rash!

Holli
LI,NY

In a message dated 8/16/2005 4:14:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

Why  would I get sued?  I have no clue.  But today's litigious  society
seems to foster lots of lawsuits that almost seem surreal.   Maybe some
kid climbs through the fence and gnaws on an Aconitum  root.  Maybe
someone gets Legionnaire's Disease from the potting  medium that was
used.  Maybe someone buys something illegal in their  state and tries
passing the buck when they're caught.

Liability  scares the heck out of me.  :(

Chris