Re: A 4:30 AM confession

You sound like my mother! (no offense) I swear that woman never sleeps. She
usually sleeps on her couch because she'll fall asleep there watching TV,
but if she wakes up, she's up for the rest of the night. I used to tell her
she made the loudest cup of coffee I've ever heard.
Whenever I visit she gets up and slams and bangs around in the kitchen
"making coffee" until I get up. LOL!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC