Re: Starting a nursery

In general you're locked into the way the wholesaler sells them. Walters
likes 25s and some 20s, while other suppliers sell in 16s or 32s...or
whatever fits the plastics they use. Bluestone gives price breaks in
10cent increments. One price for 6, another at 18 and another at 36.
That's one nice thing about Sunshine. Yes, he sells in 100s, but you can
make up that 100 any way you want - 6 of this and 30 of that.

Kitty

-- Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/16/05 2:20:43 PM, lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

> My biggest question right now is how many of each plant to order.  Many
> plants are available wholesale in packs of 6/12/24.  Is six enough for
> the less common plants?

Chris, at the greenhouse where I work, Ann, the owner orders 25 I thought but
perhaps it is 24.
     Ceres