RE: farmers almanac

Interesting...so far, I haven't received the first.  Wonder if you all
aren't on the same but different list?

I am just catching my breath...usually am a very early morning
person...love that time of day...cool, quiet and peaceful.  For the past
two days, I have slept around 10 hrs.  Must be catching up on rest.  We
married our daughter on July 10, followed by a Sunday brunch for
out-of-towners...there were many.  Then took off for Pensacola to bury my
father, who died in the midst of all the last minute wedding preparations.
The funeral went very well...had a perfect color guard.

BonnieETN  Zone 7