Re: farmers almanac

So sorry about the loss of your father, Bonnie.  I can relate to your
situation.  My father died on New Year's Eve of 1980.  We got the
message around  1:30 AM.  We had a large open-house New Year's
Party scheduled the next day - 40-odd people coming.  I didn't
tell anyone about my father - went on with the party - and flew to
Alabama for his funeral the next day.  Not fun, but we do what we
must.
I hope your daughter has a long and happy marriage.
Auralie