From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Hollikft@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:26 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Tomato Theives!

Ok some thing is eating my tomatoes!  Seems whatever it is has BIG  TEETH!
And there was a sticky residue on one of the tomatoes.  Have  no clue were
that
came from.
At first I thought it was my dog Max, but the tomatoes on the back, where
he
could not climb back there as I have them in containers against a wall, are

the ones with the bite marks..
No sign of bugs either.

<SIGH>
Holli