Another Question/Elephant Ears

I have about 5 different species of Elephant ears I purchased on  Ebay.
Right now they are ALL doing great.  I am puzzled by one that I  have in a
container..   It looks like runners coming out..    only on this one plant.  I didn't
know that Elephants shot out  runners.
Any clue?
This Sat is my Tropical Party!  I just finished making over  Martha's Bar!
It now looks like a Tiki bar..  I told DH I need  a Rectangular Umbrella over
it..  So he is getting that for me.. and it had  to match the other umbrella,
so It better be green!
I just went out there (should be cleaning inside) and took pics of my prize
banana and ginger...hopefully I can upload them for you all tonite.
Friday I will put out those lighted palm trees!  And will take pics  when it
is all done..  Be nice to get this 6 foot Tiki Totem out of my  living room!
Sunday I have to get school clothes, and stuff for my Disney vacation.
Tomorrow, when I get home from work, I figure I will make most of the stuff  for
party.  Sauce, meatballs and do potatoes for salad.
Who is getting burnt out fast