Re: Starting a nursery

Can you get some idea from what is stocked (and moves) from your
local nurseries? Then you can decide what additional plants to stock
and promote to your customers. I am always looking for natives and
unusual plant varieties locally. (And am usually disappointed... but
I know they have to make a living, and I am not affluent enough to
help them on my own!)

Cathy, west central IL, z5b