RE: OT - cost of living

You go girl. That's impressive. I saved a total of $6 at the grocery store
tonight and still managed to spend $162. yay me
It was one of those times when I didn't make myself a list and bought
everything I saw. And I still didn't buy that much food. More dog food than
people food. But I do need to touch up my roots............

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC