Re: woes

Kitty,
 I am really sorry, I dont know why people do the things they  do.
We have had things stolen, from our front yard.. and they they even climbed
into our backyard, and stole useless stuff that made no sense at all.

Shame..  Dh when on strike last year and would not put one thing out  for
Christmas!  He even spent many a night sitting in the backyard in the  dark
waiting.

Shame we have to live like this  ;(

Holli

In a message dated 8/17/2005 9:59:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,