Re: Starting a nursery--new thread same topic

Jim, Thank you for saying what I was thinking. I personally think most
businesses that need to establish recognition should indicate what they sell in
their name. Have never understood naming a new business something like "Wishing
Well". What is that...gift shop, coin shop, jewelry store, well drilling rigs???
Kathyz5