Re: neglected daylilies

I bet it does, mine does too from all this bloody cleaning. Almost done,

It amazes me how one, single person can accumulate so much stuff.
Fortunately, I called our local good will and gave them a GIANT donation on
Thursday. Much easier to clean now.

Back on subject, I have some daylilies that were bred here by a local lady.
They aren't named as apparently they weren't "good enough" for her. But
they get gigantic and they smell wonderful. I have neglected them horribly
and they bloom for a long time.

They are completely dormant in the winter. I'm wondering if they'll survive
zone five. I guess I should take one fan and plant it outside and keep some
in a pot just in case huh?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC