RE: Ya-Ya function

I am so glad to hear she is getting better, but with the list of stuff she
is still doing you posted... are you sure she has time to get better?

Hope the Ya Ya's let her sleep in today, rest is one of the most important
things for her to do.....

So did you all have a nice time at your Ya Ya function?

Donna